Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Angeina's pregnant again...

Angelina Jolie is a beautiful famous actress in Hollywood. She likes to adopt the children from other countries. She already adopted three kids from different countries , such as Vietnam, Africa, and Cambodia. She also has her own kids. Now, she totally has six children. She is the first actress who has a lot of children that I know. Recently, I just heard that Angelina is pregnant again. I was so surprised when I heard that. I didn't expect that she is going to pregnant again because she just gave birth to twins Viviene and Knox. I think she really loves the children that why she keeps getting pregnant. I'm still curious about that...I'm just wondering why she likes to get pregnant..????

1 comment:

Elaine Soffer said...

Maybe she doesn't love being pregnant but thinks it's worth it in order to have children. It's easier to have a lot of children when you're rich and can hire people to take care of them!