Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bad day or good day

Today, I thought it was a bad day for me because there were many problems that happened to me this morning. First, I woke up so late, so I didn't do anything that i used to do, such as eating breakfast, Putting the wood into the fireplace, taking the garbage out. Then I left my house around 7:30 a.m. I went to my car and tried to open it, but I couldn't open it. I was so scared that i was going to be late for the school, and i did. Fortunately, my neighbor was around there cleaning her car, so i asked her for help.Then I had to take the ice off from my car. I spent time doing that for 30 minuts. When I arrived school, it was about 8:00 o'clock. I called pearl to tell Elaine that i was going to be late. When I got to the class, I was a little mad because some of my friend took my seat. So this morrning, I ended up sitting in the front. However, I am extremely happy today because I passed the writng test. I forgot everthing that happend to me this morning, even now i still have an awesome mood. I hope i have school tomorrow so i can take a placement test. Also, I feel so bad for some of my classmates who didn't pass the writing test. I want all of them to pass it....Thank you Elaine for helping and teaching me right from wrong. i mean( grammar)...

1 comment:

Elaine Soffer said...

I'm glad your day eventually improved, Fern. I'm thrilled that you passed the writing part. Good luck on the rest of the test!