Tuesday, December 2, 2008

little Traditional thai party tonight....


My house had a party tonight. It was actually Thai food party. There were just few Thai people came over to my house. One of us was Kay who was my classmate in NCC. She came around 8:00 o'clock. When she arrived at my house, I just finished my writing assignment. I spent like an hour to write the essay by using the vocabulary. I think it was hard for me because I wasn't sure that I used the vocabulary in the right place or not. So I was so frustrated about that. However, i was done. After that, I went to enjoy Thai food with Kay, my mom ,and my mom's friends. We ate a lot of food. My mom and others drank the alcohol a little bit, but i couldn't drink because i am under 21 year old.I am not old enough to drink. I also hate the smell of alcohol, especially beer. So i drank orange soda instead. While we were eating and talking, we were watching the new about Thailand. I felt like my house was in Thailand. And of course, we spoke Thai and Lao..actually I spoke Lao with my mom , but I spoke Thai with my mom's friends and Kay. So I spoke 2 language at the same time. Kay left my house around 10:00 o'clock because she needed to go back home to finish her HW. However, the party was still going. After Kay left, I went to my computer in order to post my blog. Then I just wrote about the party tonight. I had a lot of fun tonight because I saw some Thai people. I wish my mom will have a party like this again soon. I enjoy meeting Thai people. Also, I am so tired now..I'm going to sleep as soon as possible.

By the way, I feel so uncomfortable right now because I ate a lot.....

2 comments:

Elaine Soffer said...

I'm sure Kay had a great time. Was there a special reason for the party or was it just for fun? It really does sound like you brought Thailand to your home for the evening. I didn't know you spoke Lao too. You're trilingual! That's impressive.

satinder.blogspot.com said...

kay had a great time . she told me .she told me that you your mother and your moms friend over there.and everybody enjoyed thai food that day.you speaks thai too.i know it was really fun over there.