Monday, December 15, 2008

I messed up my essay today...terrible!!

Today, My classmates and I practiced the writing test in the class. First,The teacher gave us the essay topics and the booklets to write on. There were three essay topics. We needed to choose one and write about it. I chose the first one because I thought it was the easiest one for me to write about. However, I still had the problems with it. I didn't plan my writing really good at this time. There were various problems that I made on my paper , such as the orders, the ideas, the organizations, and the grammars. I expected that I was going to do pretty good on it, but i didn't. I messed up on my writing. I was so disappointed. I should done better than this. I had a really bad mood today. After I got home this afternoon, I have been studing a lot. On wednesday, I hope I do better than today. Thanks god! the essay that we wrote today was the sample one. If it was the real one, I didn't think I was going to pass it. Also, thank you for Elaine that gave us those sample essay topics to practice. It made me realrize that I need to think and plan carefully before writing the paper.

1 comment:

Elaine Soffer said...

You're much too hard on yourself, Fern. You did a good job. I'll show you tomorrow.