Sunday, December 14, 2008

This semester is almost over...could u believe it!!!??

This semester is almost over. There is only nine days left. I'm so excited and cheerless at the same time. I'm so excited because I'm going to move on to the 4Th level, and I hope I will. However, I'm a little sad about that because I don't think I 'm going to have the same class with all my classmate again. I think I'm going to miss them a lot. Since I have been knowing them, they are all wonderful and fascinating. I will keep in touch with them even though we won't have the same class with each other anymore. However, I hope some of them have the same class with me. Also, we are going to have the writing test this wednesday. I'm a little bit stressful about that, and I think everyday does, too. However, I think we are going to be fine because we have been working and studying very hard since september. We just have to do our best in order to pass the test and move on. Finally, we sould have been grateful to Elaine and Marissa because they have been helping us a lot in this semester.

2 comments:

Elaine Soffer said...

It is hard to believe the semester is almost over. You've worked hard and deserve a break. You'll definitely have some of the same classmates in your class in the 4th level, but there will be some new faces. I'm sure you'll come to like your new classmates just as much.

SimplyShy01 said...

You're right, 2008 seemed to have gone by very quickly! I wander how fast 2009 will go by?