Sunday, November 30, 2008

My leg is so painful.

I sprained my leg when I played the hockey with my cousins on thanksgiving day. when I played the hockey I wore the inline skates. While I was playing, I fell down many times. However, I couldn't feel anything until i woke up in the morning at the next day. Before I got up from the bed, I felt so much pain on my calf. I couldn't even move my left leg. When I got up from the bed, I tried to walk to the bathroom. However, I couldn't even walk out from my room. So I called my mom and told her to find the medicine for me. Then she gave me the medicine. I put the medicine around my calf. I feel so much better now, but I still can't walk like normal people. I hope i get well as soon as possible, so i can go to school. I miss Mrs. Elaine and all my friendss. I haven't seen and talked to them for 4 days. It seems like very long time.

2 comments:

Elaine Soffer said...

How terrible, Fern! I hope you can come tomorrow. I can't imagine class without you. You and I can limp around together if you come! Feel better.

bifern0707 said...

Finally, i went to school today.
i can't imagine if i am absent today because I will miss all the interesting topic.

oh yeah! we limp around together.
Thank you for your concern...
by the way, how is your ankle?
i hope you feel better too..