Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fern's biography!

My name is Pistawan Kongsrima. My nickname is fern. Most of my friends and my family call me fern because it is easier than call me Pistawan. I also love it when they call me fern. I came from Thailand. I have been here for three and a half years. When I was in Thailand I didn't live with my parents. My parents had been divorced when I was a baby. I lived with my oldest aunt and my two little cousins. I loved them(nieces) a lot because I had raised them when they were babies.My mother lived in Bangkok, the city of Thailand. she worked there. She was a hairdresser. However, I had never seen my real father. My mom told me that he was very bad father. He didn't care about her and me either. When i was a young girl, I always asked my mom about him. I also wanted to see his pictures, but she had never showed me his pictures because she wanted to forget about him. I felt so bad about that. Several years later, my mother had met one man. He was an American man. He was very nice to my Mom. When I knew about it I was so happy with her, so she could started her new life again. First time, I had met him i was so frightened because I had no idea who he was ,and where he was from? I also didn't understand what he was talking about. Two years later, My mom got married with him. And then, He took my mom to the USA first. After two years, both of them came to Thailand and took me to America. So now, I live in Hicksville with my parents. I have no brother or sister. I am an only child. I can speak four languages such as Thai , English, Lao, a little bit Chinese and little bit Spanish and i will keep study all that. I graduated from Hicksville high school. When i was in High School i didn't have a lot friends until i was a senior. The problem was just English language. I could speak English but it wasn't very well. I have been studying a lot. However, it was still hard and tough for me. Now, I'm going to Nassau Community college. I have met lots of cool friends. They are very nice and fascinating. but some of them a little bit crazy and droll(funny). I'm just kidding okay.Anyway, I love all of them and i hope they love me too?? I also like my professor. Her name is Mrs. Marisa. She is very kind and cheerful person. I am so joyful when I'm with her.(If i spell your name wrong I'm so sorry okay Mrs. Marisa) I like to go to school a lot because when i stay home i was so lonely. I have many hobbies that i always do such as playing sports, listening to music, reading the books, and talking with friend online. My favorite food is Thai food and Italian food. Finally, I want to be a nurse practitioner because I want to help and cure sick people.I will make my dream become through. I 'm going to study hard and hard. I won't give up even though, I have many problems or any troubles. I will keep doing it. I'm promise...

5 comments:

bifern0707 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MARISSA said...

What an interesting biography,Fern. Thanks for sharing that with us.

Anonymous said...

Wow fern..It was an interesting biography.

Lisbeth said...

Hey Fern. How are you? Your biography was very interesting. I like it. Keep writing okey. So like that I can read more and I can know you more. Okey bye. Take care. BFF.

bifern0707 said...

aww..thank you!
I love you guy.
I will keep writting more and more.