Saturday, October 25, 2008

Mrs. Marissa is a wonderful teacher..

I have been knowing Mrs. Marissa for two months. I think she is very nice and kind professor. She always helps me and all my friends in class. All of us always have the problems with writing especially grammar. Writing is the most difficult part of our English. So we are writing the paper almost everyday. When I have the problems,I always ask her and she always helps me. I think my English is improvement a lot since she have taught me. Finally, the first session is over. She is going to leave us. I can't believe it, but we need to accept that. Anyway she is going to teach at next store. I still can talk to her.
And then We are going to have a new teacher. Her name is Elain. I'm so excited and interested to study with her. I think she is very good professor...

2 comments:

Elaine Soffer said...

I'm so glad that you enjoyed Marissa's class so much and that she helped you a lot. I'm also glad that you are excited to begin a new part of the semester. I'll try not to disappoint you.

bifern0707 said...

Yes, I enjoyed marrisa's class so much. She helped me a lot. Of course, I am so excited to begin a new part of the semester...