Saturday, October 18, 2008

I had so much fun with my friends at the MAll..after school on Friday.

I went shopping with my friends at the broadway mall yesterday. They were my high school friends. I haven't seen them for so long. Even though, some of them have the same college with me. Two of them are studying in Nassau Community college. They are twin. Both of them wanted to be a history teacher and one of them is studying in upstate. Her name is Stephanie Yu. She wanted to study about English or something. She told me that her school was so interesting and a little bit difficult. She made lots of friends. She also told me that she didn't like some of her roommate becausee she acted so weird and mad. We were walking around the mall for 3 hours. While we were walking around, we were talking about our experiences in college. Several hours laters, we were all hungry. Then we went to the food court. I ate rice. I was so hungry because i didn't eat anything since aftersoon. while we were eating I saw other high school friends. they came to say hello to us. They still looked the same. we asked them about their colleges. Everybody was okay. And then we all said good bye to each other. Finally, it 's about 6:30 i called my dad to pick me up. He told me to wait for him until 7 o'clock. while, i was waiting for my dad i called my friend. I had so much fun. I will hang out with them again. I miss them.

No comments: