Thursday, October 30, 2008

Little Party at home....!

After the class ended, I went home with my Thai friend. She is my classmate. Her name is kay. She is very cute and kind person. I told my mother about her a lot. My mother met her one time already. Then My mother told me to invite her to have lunch together today. My mother also invited her friend too. My friend and I arrived home about 12: 40 P.M. My father also stayed home today. when we got home, my mother was still making food. while my mother was cooking food, my friend kay was talking to my father about the election and history stuff. After that, My mother went to pick her friend up with kay. Several minutes later, they all arrived home. My mother friend has a daughter. Her name is Sarah. She is 4 years old. She is very cute. I haven't seen her for so long. She grows up a lot. I played with her all day long. while I was playing with Sarah, my mother and her friends were talking together and also cooking food. Half hours later, we all ate food together. while we were eating food, we were talking about our countries. We all missed our hometowns especially..me.Food was so delicious. We all loved the food that my mom made today. After that, my friend needed to leave early because she needed to go work at Thai restaurant around 4 O'clock. However..My mom and her friend continued talking together.
While they were talking together, I and Sarah were watching movie(Mulun) in my room.
Finally, Sarah's father came to pick her and her mother up about 5:50P.M.......I was so tired today.....I have to do some HWs and study tooo...

6 comments:

Elaine Soffer said...

I'm getting hungry just thinking of all that wonderful Thai food. It sounds like you had a great intergenerational day today. You're lucky to have Kay in the class with you, and she must have been grateful to spend time with your family.

bifern0707 said...

Have You ever eaten Thaifood before??
Thai food is so delicious..but a little bit spicy...though. Anyway u should try it.
yes i am very lucky. we always help each other. I luv her.

Elaine Soffer said...

I love Thai food. My whole famiily does. I'm sure the Thai food we have, though, isn't quite as spicy as real Thai food, though.

bifern0707 said...

Really?
your whole family love thai food.
I'm grad to hear that..
Most thai food is actually spicy..but it's not everything..
Even though..thai food is hot..you can tell the people in restaurant make it litle spicy.....
What do you like to eat though??(food)

Elaine Soffer said...

I love satay, and the salad with peanut dressing, and spring rolls and curry puffs, some curry dishes, chicken with garlic or ginger, chicken soup, noodle dishes, etc.

bifern0707 said...

Oh wow!!..you know about Thai food a lot..
I know how to make some of them...
becuuse my mom cooks thai food everyday. She teaches me how to make it too.And I enjoy it..alot