Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I had so much fun in the class today...terrific

Today is October 22, 2008. Mrs. Marissa was absent, so we had a substitute teacher. He was very nice,fascinating , funny and terrific. He was also a little bit strict. Today,We were talking about men and women who were more talkative than others. First, the teacher was explaining about the lesson and then he put us in groups of three or four per group. After that, we needed to discuss and answer the questions.While we were working, he was also walking around and checking our answer that was right or wrong. If we did wrong, he would tell us that it was wrong and we needed to fix it. After we finished answer the question, we had to find the definition of the vocabulary. About 10 o'clock, we had a break about 15 minute. I went to buy the hot chocolate with my friend at the store and then we came back to the class. I was so hungry. I didn't eat anything since in the morning. I planed to eat my cereal and hot chocolate in class. But then the teacher said we couldn't eat anything in class. we needed to finish our snack outside first and then we can come to the class. So i just put it away...I just drank my hot chocolate. After the break, we used the North Star book. We were learning about Separated by the same Language. We did some exercises in the book. Finally, we did the Dictation thing. we needed to write the correct word in the blank space while we were listening to the dictation on the radio.
oh my god....I had so much fun today....He was a talkative man I have ever seen..

No comments: