Tuesday, October 28, 2008

First day with Elaine....!

The second session class is started today. We have a new professor. Her name is Elaine. She is a very nice and kind person. I am so excited and interested to study with her. Today, when I got to the class, she was talking about the class's policies. And then she gave us the writing assignment about our lives. We needed to talking about our lives in our own countries until now in the United States. I wrote it for four pages. Several minutes later, she collected it and then she gave us a break for 15 minutes. While we had a break, i went to buy a hot chocolate with my friend down stair. It was raining outside and also very cold. After the break, Elaine and we were talking about the election in different countries. We needed to answers the questions about presidential elections in our countries. She put us in a group. My country doesn't have a president, so i didn't answer any questions. After that, we discussed the answer from different countries. I had so much fun about this stuff. Some of them were so surprised to me. I didn't even know about it before. After that, we did the dictation about the election day in the USA. We needed to listen to the radio and filled in the blanks. She played it for two times. Finally, she gave us the homework.......I love it...! I had so much fun today..........

2 comments:

Elaine Soffer said...

I'm so glad you had fun today, Fern. I enjoyed the class a lot too. I love reading your blog, by the way. You always have a lot to say.

bifern0707 said...

oh! really?..u love reading my blog..thank you. I love reading ur blog too...I will keep writing more..and more..so u can comment my blog...