Sunday, October 19, 2008

I am very sick..I have a bad cold

I don't feel very well this weekend. I have a terrible cold and i still have it now. I think i get that cold from my parents because both of them are still sick. On Saturday, I was stay home all day. I didn't go anywhere or do anything. Actually, I was studying some grammar and watching television. After that, I took the medicines and went to sleep all day. It was very bad cold. I felt terrible. On Sunday, I felt a little bit better when i got up. However, i still have a cold. Then I ate my breakfast. While i was eating my breakfast I was also watching some cartoons show. After that, I took the medicine and went to take a nap all day long. I will go to school tomorrow even though I am sick. Oh my god I'm such a good student ever...!!!

No comments: