Monday, October 20, 2008

I was so surprised....when i saw my classmate 2 times in different places.


I was so surprised today. I had met my classmate for two times in different places. First, I met her on the bus N49. She sat with her mother. I said hello to her and she did too. Then we got off from the bus at the same time. After that, we waited for another bus. While we were waiting we were talking about our towns. She was a little bit shy. She wasn't talking very much. However, I made her talk a lot. I couldn't stop talking when i saw some of my friends. She was very nice though. I liked her. And then we got to school. About 2:23 P.M, I took the bus N16 to Hemstead terminal. I got off there. Then I just was walking a round the station. While i was walking around, I saw her again. After that, I went to talk to her. She told me that she just got back from the Mall. She went by herself. She told me that she was very tired. she just wanted to go home and take a nap. We were waiting for the same bus. while we were waiting, we were talking about our school and classmates. I had so much fun when I talked to her even though I didn't know her very well. Anyway she is going to be my best friend soon....because i love to talk. I always tell her to smile, and she always does it. She is so cute.

3 comments:

MARISSA said...

Yes, it's unusual to run into friends on the bus....I love that picture of all of you. When did you take it?

Anonymous said...

oh wow..nice picture fern.Also,it was an interesting story..

bifern0707 said...

oh thank you...
we took this picture when you was absent mrs.Marissa. we will take picture with you as soon as posible because you are going to leave us soon.