Saturday, October 25, 2008

A fun day...in NYC with my friends!!!!!


I went to Manhattan with my friends on Friday. First, I met two of them at the Roosevelt field at 10 o'clock. And then we went to other friend's house at the carplace. Her house was not too far from the train station. After we picked her up, we went to the train station. Unfortunately, we couldn't find the parking space. We had driven around the train station and neighborhood for 15 minutes. We were also so late. Finally, we found one...It was in front of someones house. Then we walked to the train station. while we were walking to the train station, the train was coming. Time we got there, the train already left. We missed the train. The next train was 11:40 a.m. After we bought the ticket, we went back to jiyoen's house and had some coffee.
After that, we walked back to the train station. And then the train had come and we all got on.
While we were on the train, we were talking and taking a lot of pictures..when we arrived at the NYC, we were all hungry especially me. I was so hungry. We had decided to go to Vietnamese restaurant. It was first time that i went to Vietnamese restaurant. I loved all the food. It was so delicious. After that, we went shopping around Manhattan. The city was so busy.There were many people walking around. I was so confused. While we were were shopping, we were also taking some pictures. All of us loved to take the photos especially my friends. About 5 o'clock we were all hungry again. I told my friend that i wanted to see time square. Since i have been here, I have never been to time square. So then we had decided that we were going to Starbucks at time square. It was very pretty. eventually, we took the subway to the train station. we all got on at different train, so we had said good bye at the train station.

3 comments:

Elaine Soffer said...

I feel tired just reading about your busy day. It sounds like a lot of fun (except for the parking and missing the train part). I love Manhattan and find it exciting every time I'm there.

bifern0707 said...

yes i had a lot of fun..but I was so tired when i got home...
(oh year we couldn't find the parking and missing the train) terrible!!!

blady!!! said...

I like to go to the city too. It's always tire in the way back