Saturday, November 1, 2008

I won't give up..I will do it!!!!!!!

I went to take a road test for two times already, but I didn't pass any of them. I was so upset about it. However, I won't give up. My Father has been teaching me driving since I was in 12 grade. I also took a driver ed in high school. He told me I was driving fine. I had no problem when I was driving with him. However, when I went to take a road test, I was so nervous and scared , so I made a lot of mistakes. And then I didn't pass it.....I felt very terrible and embarassed about it.
Next time , when I'm going to take a road test again, I won't tell anybody. Even though, they are my friendsss. I will keep it in a secret. After I pass my road test, I will tell them about it....
I can't wait to drive car soon....
I hope I pass my road test next time..............
I mean I will...........................
I need it...........

4 comments:

Elaine Soffer said...

Most people seem to fail the NYS road test at least once. I was lucky. I learned in New Jersey, and it was easier to pass there. Good luck passing next time. I can't wait to hear the good news.

bifern0707 said...

Thank you so much Mrs.Elaine
I hope i pass it next time i mean i will pass it..

Nozomi said...

Hi Fern!!
Don't worry about it.
I have a good advice for you.
You should take a 1 hour driving lesson before you take a road test.
It would be very helpful for you.
The instructor is going to teach you good point of road test.
I got N.Y. drivers license in August. I paid $145 for road test include lesson fee.
I think it's not expensive.

Good luck!!

bifern0707 said...

awwwww...you're so nice..(nozomi)
But don't worry about it..
I passed it already..yay..
I did the same thing that you told me. I took an one hour lesson before i went to take a road test.
The only one thing was different is the payment. I paid $ 150 for it. terrible...anyway thank you.