Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Eventually, Obama wins!

Finally, Obama wins the election. I am extremely excited and happy for him. He is going to be the first African American President in history. I think he is highly intelligent and completely successful. I hope he will fix all the problems in the US especially, about the economy. Now, the economy in the United States is really terrible and crazy. Many people lose their job. Also, I hope that all the American people like and support him. I wish he will make our country to become a better place. I am a fan of Obama ,and I hope everyone does too....


2 comments:

Elaine Soffer said...

I think you're right, Fern. He is both intelligent and successful. I don't think we can count on him to make everything wonderful all at once, though. It will probably take a lot of time and effort.

bifern0707 said...

Don't worry about the time.
He will get we there ...
He will help all of us to have a better lives soon..