Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fern is still looking for a job......hopefully, she get a job soon

I have been looking for a job since I got my driver license. However, I still don't get one yet. I went to the mall last week to apply for the job. They all told me that they would call me for interview,but they never call or contact me back. Yesterday, I went to Century 21 near my house to apply for a job. when I got there, I asked the employee where could I apply for a job. She gave me a direction how to get to the office. When I arrived to the office, there were five people sitting in the office who were waiting to fill out the application.Then the manager gave me the application to fill out. After I filled it out, there were some math problems to do on the last page. I was so afraid that I couldn't do it. Also, I knew that we couldn't use the calculator. So I just solved the math problems on the paper and answers the questions. It wasn't so bad. I mean it was pretty easy, but you needed to understand the problems in order to solve them.Today, I also went to Friday restaurant to apply for a job. However, the employees told me that they didn't have the application form left. I needed to come back tomorrow around affernoon for application.

3 comments:

kaywilai said...

I hope that you will get job soon. If you work at Friday restaurant and My friends will be your customers because it's near my restaurant.
take care

colochita;)!!!!!!!!;) said...

Hi ferm how are u?? how was ur thanksgiving?? what did you do?? did you something?? what about today?? did you go to ssoping?? also i want to tell u that hope you will find a job soon. good luck!! my friend. take care n ill see u on monday. Also i have to tell u something about mmm i cant tell u here but you know what im talking about.. bye bye!!..

Elaine Soffer said...

Finding a job can be an extremely frustrating experience. I'm sure that if you're persistent, you'll get something soon. Once they see how competent and friendly you are, I'm sure you'll get a job.