Friday, November 14, 2008

Fern completely loves to read the magazines now!!

Now,I read the magazines almost everyday because my father brings them from the airport for me everyday. My dad is a mechanic at JFK airport.He works for United Airline. He has to check the airplanes everyday after the passenger get out. So every time he does it, he always finds some magazines that the passenger had left them. And he knows that I like and enjoy to read them.He told me that instead of threw them in the garbage he would bring them for me. When I came here first time, I didn't really interested about it because I didn't know any movie stars. I didn't even know what was the Hollywood was. But now, I know almost everyone in Hollywood. My favorite movie star was Lindsay Lohan but now I didn't like her anymore. I don't like the ways she acts because She didn't respect her parents at all. Now, I like Miley Cyrus. I like her because I always watch her shows at the Disney Chanel. Also, she is a young pretty, smart, and famous girl. In fact, I like to read the magazine because I want to practice reading English. I think it will help me to improve my English if i keep reading it. There are many different kinds of vocabularies that I have ever seen. When I didn't know the words I always find them in the Dictionary. I think it is a good way to learn English too. Also,I like to entertain myself all the time. Finally, it is freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...we all love free things..right???

4 comments:

Elaine Soffer said...

What a great idea your dad had! It would be a shame to throw out the magazines when someone else could enjoy them. You're doing just what you should to improve your English -- reading what interests you. Enjoy, and keep us posted on the latest Hollywood gossip.

bifern0707 said...

yeah! you are right..
we should not throw something that we still can use it..
when I finished reading the magazine, I sometimes give to my grandma.

of course...

Oh yeah! I will post about hollywood gossip sometime..

keyry said...

your father has a really nice job.you are like me a like to read about everyone in hollywood but i use the internet.take care.

Lisbeth said...

Hey hey Fern Ilove magazines too. Okay Fern see you tomorrow. Take care.