Friday, November 7, 2008

I love all my classmates...


I have been knowing all my classmate since September. They are from different countries, such as India, China, France, Spain, South America, Korea, Thailand, etc. They are all wonderful and fascinating people. Most of them graduated high school from the US, but some of them just moved from their countries.We all speak different languages. However, when we are in the classroom, we need to speak only English. We can't speak any other languages else. We always work in a group, so we learn many different things from each other. We also share different experiences and backgrounds from our hometowns. When we have the problems or get any troubles, we always help each other. I have so much fun to be with them. They make me laugh all the time. Some of them think that i am a crazy and funny person. I don't mind when they say that to me because I know that they are just joking. Anyways, I love all of them even though they love me or not.


I miss you guy..


5 comments:

Elaine Soffer said...

It really is a wonderful thing to be in class with people from such varied backgrounds. It makes the class so much more interesting for everyone, even the teacher!

bifern0707 said...

yes it is. It is very wonderful and fantastic to be in class with people from different backgrounds.
Also, without you the class won't be interesting..

miss u

Elaine Soffer said...

Thanks, Fern.

bifern0707 said...

your welcome Mrs. Elaine

colochita;)!!!!!!!!;) said...

HI FERN!!! HOW WAS UR WEEKEND??? I HOPE U HAD A GREAT WEEKEND CUZ I DID HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.. I GOT A SURPRISE WHEN I WAS I MY JOB.. ALSO 2DAY WHEN I WHEN 2 DA LAONDRY..SO TELL ME WHAT DI U DO THIS WEEKEND???.. WELL U CAN TELL ME 2MORROW.. THANKS 4 DA COMMENT UR CUTE ALSO.. ILL SEE U 2MORROW BYE BYE!!!1