Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Write the letter to Marty Tankleff

My name is Pistawan Kongsrima. I'm a college student from Nassau Community college. My class have been talking and learning about your court case since on Monday. Our teacher gave us the articles about your issues, and we discussed about it in class. After I learned about your life, I was so sorrowful and happy for you at the same time. I couldn't believe that you were in prison for 17 years. It was so long. If I am you, I will be die. My class and I went to listen to your speech at the NCC auditorium today. After I heard your speech, I was so surprised and interested about it. I can see that you are such a courageous man. You always fight for the right things and never give up what you want to do. I think your parents would be proud of you even though they already passed on. Finally, you were released from prison. I hope you enjoy your life and make your dream become true. If you become a lawyer, I think you will help a lot of innocent people. There are many innocent people who are wrongly accused of crime that they didn't do it. I hope you can help them and you will. Eventually, I'm glad to know about your life. Your life is so interested and inspired.

3 comments:

Elaine Soffer said...

Good letter. I hope he writes back to us. Do you think he will?

satinder.blogspot.com said...

you write this letter to tankliff is very good.i hope he writes you.

bifern0707 said...

Really??
I hope so.
Anyway..thank u for ur
comment