Thursday, November 20, 2008

we had so much fun at the Karaoke showcase!!!

My class and I went to the building K to participate the international karaoke showcase today . There were many people there and It was very crowd.I think most of them were from LINCC program. When I got there, I met some of my friends from other classes that I haven't met them for so long. I also made some new friends. At the karaoke, there were also some food to purchase, such as wrap, cookies, and coffee etc..Before the karaoke was started, I went to buy some cookies. It was very cheap. It just one dollar for each. Then the karaoke was started. There were many students who were waiting to sing. Some of them were my classmates and some of them were my other class friends. Keyry and kelsey were my classmates. They did really good job and other did ,too.I liked all of the songs that they sang. However, My favorite karaoke was "It's my Life". Harry was the singer. He was one of my friend,but he wasn't in LINCC program anymore. I didn't know that he had a really good voice until I heard he sang the song today. Finally, the last show was the teachers performance. All the LINCC program teachers were singing the karaoke together..The name of the karaoke was we are family..I guess, but I'm not quite sure about that. Anyway, I loved it ..I had such a wonderful happy time today. Also, I hope all my friends and my professors had a great time, too.

2 comments:

Elaine Soffer said...

It's My Life is a great song, and Hee Jae did an amazing job with it. He was a real rock star. I'm glad you liked the food. I was upset there were no brownies. I had liked them on Tuesday. Oh, well. The cookie I ate was pretty good too.

bifern0707 said...

same here..i was upset because there were no brownie..