Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving day!!

Yesterday was thanksgiving day. Most people in the United Stated celebrate thanksgiving on November 27 every year. So yesterday, I went to my Uncle's house to celebrate thanksgiving. Before we went there, my mom made some food to bring to my uncle's house because my mom and I couldn't eat turkey. We thought we were allergic of turkey. That's why we needed to bring extra food. At about 2.00 P.M., we went to my uncle's house. When we got there, I met all my relatives. They were all my Dad side. I have been knowing them since I have been here. They were very nice to me. All of them asked me about the college. Then I told them that i was doing good at school. they were all happy for me that I loved and enjoyed school. They also told me that I spoke English better than before.When they told me that I was extremely impressive. My uncle have 2 sons and 1 daughter. They are all young. However, I love to play with them. I played with the youngest one yesterday. She is absolutely adorable. Her name is Ashlyn. She is 5 year old. I danced with her all day long. I was so exhausted. My parents and I left my uncle'house around 7:15P.M. Before I left there, Ashlyn was so upset. She didn't want me to leave. She said to me that she wanted me to stay with her forever. She called me sister. She finally loved me. I told her that I would see her sometime when I have a free time. I gave her my cell phone munber. She was extremely cheerful. Finally, She gave me a big hug and kissed me on my cheek. I had a wonderful thanksgiving day.

1 comment:

Elaine Soffer said...

It sounds like you had a great traditional Thanksgiving Day. Isn't it wonderful when little kids love you so suddenly like that? I'm glad you had so much fun.